Dayton, Kentucky 41074 •
An accomplished and results-driven web designer with 20+ years experience in UI/UX Design. Proven track record of designing and creating fully custom, highly interactive, responsive web interfaces, as well as writing usable code for developers.
- Served as lead designer at SparkPeople.com - online health and fitness company that reached 15+ million people globally, one of the most heavily web trafficked sites in the industry. At one time SparkPeople.com had the second highest traffic of websites based in the midwest second only to the Scripps network.
- Created fully custom interactive features including: Food Tracking, Community Features, Goal Setting, Mail and Messaging, Points System, Articles, Recipes, Landing Page A/B tests, and Fitness Tracking with integrated activity tracker support (Fitbit, Garmin, etc.).
- Rebranded and licensed diet and fitness tools to several companies including GE, IBM, Denver Broncos, Buffalo Bills and a fully-custom rebrand for Atkins.com and mobile apps.
- Saved development time and cost by allowing PeopleOne Health to use one set of code for desktop, iOS, Android and mobile web.
- Created an in-depth corporate wellness program and custom content management system for PeopleOne Health.
PeopleOne Health, Cincinnati, OH
Senior Vice President of Design, 2019-2022
- Designed and built the front end of the PeopleOne Health website including four portals and two marketing websites.
- Led several projects from conception including the Nutrition Tracker.
SparkPeople, Cincinnati, OH
Senior Vice President Art Director/Web Designer, 2002-2019
- Continuous improvement of features based on actual user feedback.
- Managed the SparkPeople brand and other properties including SparkRecipes and BabyFit.
- Illustrated print materials for magazines and publications.
- Developed powerpoints and custom advertisements for sales team.
Car-Part.com, Fort Wright, KY
Web Designer, 2000-2001
- Created the first Car-part.com website while I was still in college that links up auto recycling yards across the US and Canada.
- A custom parts selector where consumers could easily identify the part they wanted.